Impress your guests this Easter
If you are anything like me, knowing Easter is around the corner will also make you egg-cited 😊 It is one of my favourite holidays because you get to eat as many chocolates as you’d like, spend time with your family and friends and best of all you can behave like a kid for a little while whilst running around the garden looking for the Easter eggs.
We want to help you make this Easter weekend even more fun with these 5 awesome and easy recipes:
1. Cheesecake Eggs – almost as much fun making them as eating them
For the full recipe, head over to delish
2. Easter Bunny Bread – young and old will love this recipe
For the full recipe, head over to Taste of Home.
3. Rice Krispies Easter Egg Treats – everybody loves a surprise, especially if it is candy!
For the full recipe, head over to It Happens in a Blink
4. Cute Garden Carrot Cupcakes – Everybody is going to want to hop right into these chocolate mason jars
For the full recipe, head over to Shari’s Berries.
5. Hot Cross Buns – ‘cause what is Easter without a warm hot cross bun
For the full recipe, head over to allrecipes.