Delicious Chicken Penne Rigate
cook 20 min
prep 5 min
- 350g Penne Rigate
- 1 x Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce (390g)
- 6 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 3 Teaspoons of herbs (oreganum, basil, thyme, rosemary, parsley)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Cheese Sprinkles
- Fresh Basil for Garnishing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In your O2 casserole, bring 1 litre of water (per 100g pasta) to the boil and add salt to taste. Add penne and stir occasionally. Cook for 10 minutes or until ‘Al Dente’. Use the 02 strainer to drain and set aside.
- Using your 02 frying pan, heat the olive oil and add onion, cook for 2– 3 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and herbs and cook thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the tomato & basil pasta sauce into the frying pan and reduce heat.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and stir to combine. Leave on heat for 2-3 minutes until warm throughout.
- Serve with Fresh basil and cheese sprinkle.